Dear University Citizens! Dear Colleagues! Dear Students!
In view of the new phase of lifting several restrictions previously imposed due to the Corona-virus epidemic, I am ordering the following in accordance with the government measures:
- The use of body thermometers, hand-held thermometers and body thermometer gates at the entrances to university campuses will be discontinued.
- In the interests of epidemiological prevention, it is still recommended to maintain a safety distance of at least one and a half metres during personal contact.
- Hand washing or hand sanitizer is recommended when entering University buildings and before meals.
- The use of protective masks covering the nose and mouth is not compulsory in enclosed areas of University campuses, and therefore masks may be waived in common areas, dormitories or offices, but masks are still permitted for everyone.
- Meals are permitted in tea kitchens on university campuses, subject to the recommended safety distance of one and a half metres.
- Regular disinfection and proper cleaning of restrooms, door handles and handrails will continue to be ensured.
- Any meeting, discussion, university body meeting may be held in the form of attendance.
- The special security regulations annexed to this measure apply to the holding of university events.
Please be informed that the University Epidemic Steering Group (hereinafter referred to as JOT) will meet on an ad hoc basis after the measure is issued, while monitoring the epidemiological situation on an ongoing basis. I will continue to rely on you as a priority for successful control and prevention, so please continue to report any pandemic obstruction or the termination of the reason for reporting at https://digioktatas.uni-nke.hu/ under the Reporting or Closing a report section.
The epidemiological threat is now decreasing, but the epidemic is not yet over. Responsibility towards each other remains of paramount importance, so let’s follow the above epidemiological guidelines and recommendations, and continue to look after each other and our own health.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding! I wish you all a pleasant summer holiday and relaxation!
Budapest, 6 July 2021
András Koltay András s.k.